To get started with publishing a play, make sure to log into your DubClub.win and that you have followed steps to get set up as a Capper. If you have not yet signed up as a Capper please check out https://dubclub.win/r/capper/. Some steps that you'll need to accomplish before publishing a play are:
- Setting up Stripe to receive payouts
- Setting up your products and packages.
- Setting up Telegram and Discord connections if you use those channels.
Here are the same steps below:
- Press the Home Page tab to see your profile. In the middle of the page you'll see the option to view all previous plays and add a new one. Press Enter new plays to begin. However, you can also select the Capper tab on the top toolbar to view previous plays and enter new ones.
- Fill out your desired play title. We recommend details to make it easier to understand the day, sport, players, and type of play.
- Input the play - use the style guide to bold/italicize/strikethrough your play
To add a link select the link icon and paste the appropriate link between the brackets
- To add an image, go to the analysis section [second text box] select the image icon from the style guide and upload the image you would like to include
- Once you play is completed, select preview to make any final changes.
- If no changes are needed select publish and your play will be sent out to subscribers. You can share your plays by sharing your DubClub profile, a link to the play, or via other social channels such as push notification, Telegram, Discord, email, and through our iOS app. This is what a play can should potentially look like for subscribers: